Covid – 19 = Protocol Governing the Hockey League
ALL ENTERING THE PCC MUST COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING “SET OF RULES”. IF ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT FOLLOWED THE PERSON WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE
- PCC doors open at 8:am
- Can arrive in “street” clothes
- Temperature will be taken (via thermal temperature gun) and recorded on team roster sheet = if temperature is 100.4 or higher player will not be permitted to enter PCC
- Questionnaire is a Google Doc to be completed within 24 hours of skating
- Click on this link to fill out the questionnaire: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GMtY46NJrWCQa6Q1uZTmeqPVWQzHw_bgipAedWjLL6o/viewform?edit_requested=true
- When players or “fans” viewing games social distancing is required (use restaurant protocol) = Each skater is allowed two “fans” per game
- Can arrive 30 minutes prior to game time at the arena. But access to the locker room is 20 minutes before the game. (Arena personnel need time to clean the room.)
- Showers are now open
- Locker restrooms are open
- Restrooms are available in lobby
- No filling water bottles while in PCC = Bring your own filled bottle
- NO SPITTING OR RINSING OUT MOUTH (while in PCC)
- Three (3) pucks for warm up = pucks to be handled by Team Captain ONLY (2 minutes on the curfew clock)
- If a team member is Covid 19 positive, player to self isolate for 14 days however his team games may continue as scheduled = captains to substitute accordingly
No dangerous play is allowed.
No body checking, pushing, elbow, slash, hook, chop, trip
NO DANGEROUS PLAY.
This is not league hockey; it is recreational hockey with lots of skating, passing, etc.
No puck or ice hog is allowed, pass a lot….skate hard & fast & get off the ice at the buzzer.
No slap shots especially with people in front of the net.
If there is an injured player, please stop the play immediately.
Do not abuse the goalie.
No chopping at the mitt or blocker after they smother the puck.
Let the defensive team take the puck over the blues after a goal, off sides, puck out, or goalie smother the puck.
If there is a problem between skater’s, please try to be adult & nicely talk to each other, or please see me or whoever is organizing the skate
No retaliation is allowed.
Let’s play fun hockey, never play anyone too hard
Give novice skaters a chance to touch the puck.