Drop In sessions will be at the PCC Arena on Monday and Friday mornings. (PCC = Plymouth Cultural Center)
Farmer Street is now OPEN. 10-15-2020
You must fill out this questionnaire online before you can come to the PCC arena. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GMtY46NJrWCQa6Q1uZTmeqPVWQzHw_bgipAedWjLL6o/viewform?edit_requested=true
For Drop-In Hockey you must sign in using the BenchApp application. Respond IN or OUT after you receive the email invitation. The email sign-in notice goes out 1 day prior to each session. (ex: Email goes out Thursday at approx. 10:15am for the Friday session.)
– Temperature and health questionnaire taken when you enter.
– Wear mask when entering & leaving the arena.
– Bring a dark (prefer red) and light (prefer white) jersey
– The arena will open at 8:00am. First 45 minutes is rehab time.
– Session 1 will start at 9:00am. 60 minutes run time.
– Session 2 will start at 10:10am. 60 minute run time.
– Players are to keep distance in the locker room.
– Players are to keep distance on the bench.
– No showers after the session.
– Use restroom in the lobby of arena.
– Cost $10 per session.
Over 60 Hockey web site: www.over60hockey.com