Drop In sessions will be at the PCC Arena on Monday and Friday mornings. (PCC = Plymouth Cultural Center)
You must fill out this questionnaire online before you can come to the PCC arena. http://www.plymouthmi.gov/index.aspx?NID=2671
Drop In sessions to start Monday, Sept. 21st. We will have two sessions each day at 9am and 10:10am. The first week we have added Tuesday as an extra day to allow more players to have a chance to get in shape. Please just sign up for one session each day to allow more players to participate. Only 20 skaters per session, two lines. The PCC arena is allowing a full 60 minute skate for each session. The cost per session is $10. The arena will open at 8:00am. So do not show up before that time. You must wear a masks while in the arena. We will still have coffee and donuts after the games. Restaurant type rules while in the lobby while eating.
For Drop-In Hockey you must sign in using the BenchApp application. Respond IN or OUT after you receive the email invitation. The email sign-in notice goes out 1 day prior to each session. (ex: Email goes out Thursday at approx. 10:15am for the Friday session.)
– Temperature and health questionnaire taken when you enter.
– Wear mask when entering & leaving the arena.
– Bring a dark (prefer red) and light (prefer white) jersey
– The arena will open at 8:00am. First 45 minutes is rehab time.
– Session 1 will start at 9:00am. 60 minutes run time.
– Session 2 will start at 10:10am. 60 minute run time.
– Players are to keep distance in the locker room.
– Players are to keep distance on the bench.
– No showers after the session.
– Use restroom in the lobby of arena.
– Cost $10 per session.
Over 60 Hockey web site: www.over60hockey.com